Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

5 December 2010

Sunday! After being out for most of yesterday, I was determined to find a picture without having to go out of my way to find it. I had hopes of something at church. Trinity doesn't go overboard to fill the windows with pine and holly, and they don't have a tree in the narthex.

This picture, not quite sharp, was the best I could do, and the overexposure looking into the light was done entirely on purpose. A blow-out of light for the church season of "putting on the mantel of light."


So another not great picture, but it speaks appropriately of today's time and place.

BUT, behold!! I got another holiday picture from a friend, Melinda Harvey of Canton. She breeds and trains Portuguese Water Dogs, and these two are Pi and Dash, the parents of the puppies, and dressed for Christmas!! Thank you, Melinda! Cheers, dogs! Have you ever seen such rapt attention???


No comments:

Post a Comment