Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

19 December 2010

Sunday again! Wow, the week has flown by. Our church is not decorated yet, so there is nothing to photograph there. But I do like to make the Sunday picture reflect Sunday in some way.

As luck would have it, I was driving into downtown Hartford, and at a red light, I snapped this picture of the First Church of Christ on Main St. in Hartford. The building is mammoth! The city's downtown decorations are the little lit Christmas trees attached to the street light poles, and in this picture, the tree is positively dwarfed by the church building.


I also have another warm and wonderful picture from Melinda, taken at the Christmas party at the Newington Housing Authority for the residents there. The party was apparently a great fun event, going by Melinda's posts of Facebook and the comments from others who were there.


(The picture was taken on Friday, but I didn't get it until after I'd posted last night.)

The lights look like those fiber-optic kind. I love those, especially when they pulse in and out. Very cool!

Send me a picture of your tree! When I get ours trimmed, I'll take a picture too.

No comments:

Post a Comment