Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

29 December 2010

Here it is, New Year's Eve, and I forgot to post for the last two days! I did take pictures, though. On the 29th, we went out for dinner in Norfolk and drove around a bit afterwards looking for pictures. Didn't find anything remarkable, but I didn't really think Norfolk would be amazingly decorated.

I reach into my photo bank for this one, which was taken in New Milford.


I want to add a second picture because this is another shot, later at night, of the jeep in the truck rental lot on East Main Street in Torrington. I had made such a point on December 17th of going at dusk so I could show the wires and the tape but still see the lights. Well, this night, it was fully dark, AND the people had dumped a large strand of colored lights on the hood of the jeep, making it look like a wreath at first, but up close, it was just a pile. This picture is also fun because it has Morrow standing in front of the jeep taking a picture of the said pile of lights.




No comments:

Post a Comment