Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

14 December 2010

Lordy, one of those days when between errands and appointments and things like yoga, I'm barely home! It's not holiday franticness, it's just having too much to do. The first snow of the season, which was really only a dusting but was VERY SLIPPERY, caught me unprepared, pantry-wise, so I had to go to the supermarket too.

And as usual, Tuesday is SONE night, so I was out all evening too. But when I got home, Morrow had turned on our second outdoor Christmas tree, a pre-lighted fake we bought some years ago for Tom and Nikki when he was in the hospital over Christmas. The lights on this little tree always look so nice, and they don't suffer outages like our real tree out front does every summer. The picture isn't much, but coming up the driveway at 10:30 at night after a long day, it sure looks nice to me.


Hmmm. Now that I sit back and just look at the picture as a whole, I think the bottom section of that tree needs bending upwards a little, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment